LogConverter can be used to show the track stored in TomTom Navigator, ALK CoPilot, Navman SmartST and Delorme Blue Logger log files by converting them to a format suitable for display in a mapping program on a PC. The tracks can also be converted to a TomTom POI overlay for display in Navigator on a PocketPC.
The following output formats are supported:
- Microsoft AutoRoute PushPin data file (*.asc)
- Garmin PCX5 track data file (*.trk)
- Maptech Terrain track data file (*.txf)
- TomTom Navigator POI overlay file (*.ov2)
- Comma Separated Value file (*.csv)
- Tab Separated Value file (*.tab)
The AutoRoute files can be output with either English or Continental number formats.
New in version 2
ALK CoPilot, Navman SmartST and Delorme Blue Logger support added. Options menu expanded to allow default altitude and speed units, date format and input file type to be set. The defaults are written to a configuration file to save the user preferences.
Delorme Blue Logger coordinates in degree and minutes format are now supported.
LogConverter.zip Version 2.03 Size 853KB
Contents: LogConverter_setup.exe, LogConverter.hlp, poi_track.bmp, readme.txt